Case Reports on Anesthesiology
Anesthesiology is the branch of medicine specializing in the use of drugs including resuscitation, intensive respiratory care and pain management.
Anesthesiologists along with the surgical team, work in collaboration to provide medical care to patients. Anesthesia drugs can be used intravenously to induce sedation in patients that work effectively in pain relief.
Submit your abstracts on below topics:
- Case Reports on Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Case Reports on Critical Care Medicine
- Case Reports on Adult Cardio-Thoracic Anesthesiology
- Case Reports on Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Case Reports on Pain Medicine