* Marked fields are required
Getting a UK Business VISA isn’t too much of a hassle as it is often conceived to be. You will get your VISA approved fast if you provide the right documents! Our conference organizing Committee will provide you 1) The abstract acceptance letter 2) Payment receipt and 3) The official letter of invitation with the stamp of our organization.
Apart from that you’ll need to provide the following:
- the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
- details of where you’ll be staying during your visit (we will mention that in the official invitation letter too)
- how much you think your trip will cost (registration and accommodation price of the conference)
- your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
- your parents’ names and dates of birth
- how much you earn in a year
You might also need:
- Details of your travel history for the past 10 years (as shown in your passport)
- Your employer’s address and telephone number
- Your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
- The name and address of anyone paying for your trip
- The name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK
- Details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you have committed.
For any questions contact : Ashley Benjamin ( Program Manager _ Case Reports 2018 )
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you in London!!